As we’ve moved into Phase 3 in Toronto we are now following updated protocol with a few changes to store functioning.
– Customers are allowed to bring their own containers for food refills and household product refills. Food refill containers must be CLEAN, DRY & EMPTY. Household product refills can have remaining product in them
– Increased cleaning; single-use scoops for bulk items
– We prefer payment by debit & credit cards, but are now accepting cash
– Limiting the number of customers in the store at a time
– Customers can still bring their own shopping bags to check out with, but we ask you pack your own bags
– We are accepting returns of all milk bottles, yogurt jars for deposit refunds
– We are not yet accepting jar donations for the ‘take a jar, leave a jar’ bin. Stay tuned!
CLEANING & LIMITING CONTACT
CLEANING: We have ramped up cleaning and sanitizing around the store, including all common touch points (door knobs, door pulls, bin lids, jars, pumps, cash desk, etc.).
CLEANING SCOOPS BETWEEN USES: We are currently implementing a single-use spoon/scoop system. We have bins of clean spoons/scoops placed around the the store, with bins for dirty scoops sitting below them. Please use a clean scoop for each separate food item, and deposit each scoop into the dirty bin once used.
LIMITING CUSTOMERS IN-STORE: We are allowing six (6) customers in the store at a time to allow for distancing. Please limit your time in the store and avoid browsing, take advantage of our hand sanitizer at the entrance and cash desk, and please avoid visiting us if you are showing any symptoms or have travelled recently.
DEBIT/CREDIT OR EXACT CHANGE ONLY: For the time being, we are accepting only credit, debit, giftcards and exact change.
We thank you for your continued support!